Vocalist.org archive

From:  Greypins@a...
Date:  Thu Dec 5, 2002  4:55 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Consonants and breath flow

In a message dated 12/5/2002 7:48:32 AM Eastern Standard Time,
dgrogan@e... writes:

> Hope this clears up my thoughts on the subject.

yes david, they do. however, i am saying that there is even less
association between a deep breath and a lowered larynx. as you said, a car
is one way to get to work but, not the only way. i am saying something like
this: i once asked my father, the long-winded history teacher, what started
the vietnam war. as he went into what sounded like it would be another one
of his long explainations, i lost my attention span and looked out the
window. as i looked out the window, a bird flew by. so, for a long time,
i thought the vietnam war was caused by a sparrow.

mike

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date
21286 Re: Consonants and breath flowDavid Grogan   Thu  12/5/2002
21288 Re: Consonants and breath flowDavid Grogan   Thu  12/5/2002
21320 Re: Consonants and breath flowSally Collyer   Sat  12/7/2002

emusic.com