Vocalist.org archive

From:  "direpurple" <direpurple@y...>
Date:  Thu Dec 5, 2002  4:35 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] SOME EXERCISES PLEASE!HELP!

In my first post i wrote that i am a very busy man, as i am studying
mechanical and electrical engineering and i am currently working on
a research programme.Well,do you know many 14 y old kids doing that?
So, who's the rude guy here?
I didn;t mean to be rude.However the firsr answer i received from MR
jOHN LINK made me angry.Wasn't that a offensive behaviour?
What i just said, was that i didn't receive any helpful answers,
something to work with.I told you from the beginning that i don't
have time for lessons or things like that.Is that so bad?I just
asked
for some advice.Sorry....
Anyway...
I feel that what happened is nothing more than a missunderestading..
I apologise for my offensive behaviour.
However, i feel that it's not only my fault.

Best regards.

emusic.com