Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Christine Thomas" <Mezzoid@w...>
Date:  Wed Dec 4, 2002  7:56 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] SOME EXERCISES PLEASE!HELP!

We haven't heard you. We don't know what your problems are except as you've
described them, and that is from your perspective. If you have a serious
interest in developing your voice, you need to have someone listen to you,
diagnose and prescribe. Otherwise, it's like saying, "Dr., it hurts when I do
this." The most we can say is, "Well, don't do that." (I know, old vaudeville
joke.) But if you want someone to fix the problem, you need to have someone
listen to you and prescribe a course of action. One that is unique to you.
None of us can do that online.

Christine Thomas,
Mezzo Soprano

"I love to sing-a, about the moon-a and the June-a and the spring-a!"