Vocalist.org archive

From:  Domisosing@a...
Date:  Tue Dec 3, 2002  5:08 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Consonants and breath flow

In a message dated 12/2/2002 2:14:55 PM Pacific Standard Time,
bandb@n... writes:

> The "belt," quite separate from that one you support,
> <pun intended> makes what has always been called "diaphragmatic
> support", a recognizable concept, rather than just something for
> Randy to snipe at. The same support removes any tendency to
> use strangulation as a method of tonal production. The pressure
> on the cummerbund, (Hindi name) is outward, not inward, as you
> seem to envisage.
> Regards Reg.

Geez Reg,

Although I don't agree with your theory, I was just making a joke in context
with the belt tightening, cork holding, wife-laughing antics previously
mentioned.....geeeez. I just thought the whole discussion was humorous.

Mary Beth F.

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date
21214 Re: Consonants and breath flowJames bandbau Tue  12/3/2002

emusic.com