Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Lloyd W. Hanson" <lloyd.hanson@n...>
Date:  Sun Nov 24, 2002  7:35 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] vocalist.org !!!

Dear Alain and Vocalisters:

I have very few concerns about vocalist.org and am only please that
it is now back in the hands of "one of us". My questions (which,
strangely enough, got sent to everyone three times in a row) were
asked because I was not sure how Vocalist.org is connected to us at
this present. I am still not sure about how it is, or will be,
connected.

As far as my offer to bring vocalist-temoprary into an arrangement
with my University it was only made because we, at that time, were
very close to having to close down even our connection with Yahoo
when Yahoo was bought out or something like that. The University has
no interest in how the list would be structured were it to be
included in the discussion groups that are sponsored by members of
the faculty. As professor emeritus I am allowed to create such
e-mail lists. However, I have no desire to be in charge of the list
except to make sure it continues to operate. I also seriously doubt
that a list connected to a University would be any more difficult to
access.

But, the decision is all yours as members. I personally see very
little reason to change sponsors at this time in the lists life
--
Lloyd W. Hanson

emusic.com