Vocalist.org archive

From:  "John Cheshire" <vocalist@c...>
Date:  Sat Nov 23, 2002  9:36 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] vocalist.org !!!

> Now that John C has so kindly gotten vocalist.org back for
> us, I would like to see the Yahoo vocalist archives copied
> on a regular basis, if possible, to the vocalist.org
> web-site, so we don't risk losing them if yahoo decides to
> change, discontinue or charge for the service.

Good point Peggy. I have already started looking in to ways of doing just that.
It will take some time for me to get it going though - I really have to get back
in
to working for my upcoming auditions. Eventually ( but we have very many months
to go before it happens ) Yahoo will force us to delete old archived messages,
or
start charging us for space, because they only give us so much storage space. So
I am
trying to think ahead and provide what I feel will be a permanent home for the
archives at
vocalist.org.

John

emusic.com