Vocalist.org archive

From:  Margaret Harrison <peggyh@i...>
Date:  Sat Nov 23, 2002  9:29 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] vocalist.org !!!

Debra Johnson wrote:

> Hi:
>
> If we have to stay with Yahoo -- and I much preferred
> the original non-commercial list from oulu -- is there
> any way of suppressing the shlock graphics that keep
> blinking, buzzing and encroaching ever further on
> whatever reading space remains, not to mention the
> interruption of pop-ups, advertizing porno-peep
> cameras?

Sure - go on the web site where you manage your
subscription, and set it so that you get plain text only, no
HTML. That's how I get mine. So the advertisements are
only plain text and are not distracting.

You might need to register on yahoo groups with an ID and
password to do this, but that gives you lots of flexibility
fo manage your subscription and read the archives.

--
mailto:peggyh@i...

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date
21114 Re: vocalist.org !!!Debra Johnson debbiejo53142 Mon  11/25/2002

emusic.com