Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Candace Magner" <magner@l...>
Date:  Fri Nov 22, 2002  3:52 pm
Subject:  achoo and other viral things

After posting about attachments not coming through in the digest (which as
John Link tested, they do not, thank goodness) I received an attachment from
vocalist-owner at oulu.fi which is where Marko was. However, the message was
called something like Arranging ADSL which did not compute (so to speak).
Looking at the message source (but not opening the message) I could see that
it wasn't actually a message so I tossed it. Anyone else get this? There
were two attachments included. It was not part of the Vocalist digest but
was a separate message. How surreal is that after what we were talking
about?

Candace, still asleep after opening "Pirates of Penzance" at the Santa Fe
Opera last night. Zzzzz. Oh, climbing over rocky mountain....zzzz

Dr. Candace A. Magner
University of New Mexico - Los Alamos Dept of Fine Arts/Music
magner@l...
homepage http://clik.to/candace

emusic.com