Vocalist.org archive

From:  James <bandb@n...>
Date:  Fri Nov 22, 2002  1:11 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] vocalist.org !!!

At 10:03 PM 21/11/02 +0000, you wrote:
>Dear Vocalisters
>
>However, I have managed to restore some of the old archive. I still had
all the
>messages in my mail box from when I was a member Jan 1999 - Feb 2000. I have
>converted these messages to web page format and I have included a search
facility on
>the site. There are 3686 messages in the archive. If anyone has kept
messages from
>before Jan 1999, please let me know.
>
>John

I knew I was doing the right thing when I printed those thousands of
glorious messages from about 1996/7. Still for the life of me I cannot find
a copy of my own description of the vocal muscle sequences.
....and just WHERE is Jean la Fond anyway? He was very nice about it.
Perhaps he has a copy. from Reg (moonlighting as James.)

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date
21056 Re: vocalist.org !!!Sharon Szymanski sszymanski27514 Fri  11/22/2002

emusic.com