Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Christine Thomas" <Mezzoid@w...>
Date:  Thu Nov 21, 2002  3:18 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Vocalist e-mail Postcard?

Porn? I don't know anything about porn. I haven't received a single
complaint from anyone and I have had no virus notifications from Symantec,
which has been very good about telling me if I have a virus.

And it wasn't a download.

Christine Thomas,
Mezzo Soprano

"I love to sing-a, about the moon-a and the June-a and the spring-a!"