Vocalist.org archive

From:  leskayc@a...
Date:  Wed Nov 20, 2002  5:24 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] the nature of Vocalist

In a message dated 11/20/02 4:36:51 AM Central Standard Time,
rossicaio@h... writes:

> Any OLD member who says he/she believes this was an exclusively
> classical-singing discussion group is LYING.

I beg your most holy pardon son. I may be mistaken but I am NOT lying and I
resent the implication. I am probably wrong, but I seem to remember, back
when Marko was among us, that this was actually titled a "classical singing
discussion list." Not that that is what I even want it to be, but that is
what I remember. And not that it makes any difference, either. We are now
what we are now. Get over it.

Leslie

emusic.com