Vocalist.org archive

From:  leskayc@a...
Date:  Fri Nov 15, 2002  6:46 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] amplification

In a message dated 11/15/02 12:38:39 PM Central Standard Time,
buzzcen@a... writes:

> . The examples you cite are not
> necessarily good pop singers and need help, but you extrapolate to make it
> sounds as if all of them sond that way to you. You are listening with very
>
> prejudiced eyes.

perhaps this is because all of them DO sound this way to me. I am listening
with my ears, thank you very much, and what I hear is what I hear. If you
think that my eyes are involved you are sadly mistaken. I am entitled to my
opinion, same as you.

How am I off about the rehab, since I am the one who went through it? All I
know about that is what I was told by the professionals who rehabbed
me--successfully, I might add.

Leslie

emusic.com