Vocalist.org archive

From:  "saint james" <stjames@l...>
Date:  Fri Jun 2, 2000  7:25 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] Lloyd W. Hanson Resend TECH: Falsetto

-----Original Message-----
From: Reg Boyle <bandb@n...>
To: vocalist-temporary@egroups.com <>
Date: Thursday, June 01, 2000 3:00 AM

>Dear Listers.
>Apparently Lloyd is having communications difficulties and Mary
>Beth resent his input, reproduced below. Because the formatting
>was corrupted I've reformatted it and with the permission of Mary
>Beth am resending it. Hope it works because his input is so valuable
>to us all. May I stress, the FROM address is mine, not Lloyd's.

James here...

Here is a fix. This has happened to be b4. Tell the ISP to delete his mail
account and set it up again or rebuild the mailbox on the server. Please
pass this onto Lloyd.

James

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
2083 Re: Lloyd W. Hanson Resend TECH: Falsetto Reg Boyle   Fri  6/2/2000   2 KB

emusic.com