Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Denise Johnson" <dj1756@h...>
Date:  Thu Jun 1, 2000  10:06 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] Re: Introduction

Glad to hear your father is doing well. The radiation did not damage my
salivary glands, but I've heard that that is a common side effect. All of
the reading I've done indicate that nothing can be done to reverse it. You
might try the head & neck cancer list at www.acor.org. There are a lot of
people there who might be able to give better advice.

Denise Johnson
dj1756@h...