Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Michael" <chosdad@y...>
Date:  Mon Oct 28, 2002  5:57 am
Subject:  Re: Are bass-baritones considered rare in terms of baritone voice category???

Dear Weijie and List:

Weijie wrote,
"Bryn Terfal???Well I have heard of his name but never heard him sung
before.So how do u find his voice???"

A couple of suggestions:

1) Go to a local music "store" - not sure what country you are in -
if the United States, a Borders, Tower Records, or Barnes and Noble
would likely carry his recordings and might have listening stations
with a recording of his.

2) Go to say Amazon.com , search for Terfel (sorry for my earlier
misspelling) - some recordings have samples. Try this link:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/feature/-/31033/104-7989800-
3) In general, I find google to be very useful (www.google.com) -
there appear to be some Terfel fan sites and some might have sound
samples.

Cheers,

Michael

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date
20740 Re: Are bass-baritones considered rare in terms of baritone voice cachenweijie81 chenweijie81 Fri  11/1/2002

emusic.com