Vocalist.org archive

From:  Reg Boyle <bandb@n...>
Date:  Mon Oct 14, 2002  4:44 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] VIRUS sent on Vale's message

>> Oh Karen sweet, I fear you have attached an unintended
>> connotation to the word exclusive. I intended it to mean
>> ' that which unjustly excludes others,' not your apparent
>> meaning, which I interpret as, 'special beyond the common'.
>>
>> Even Dear Colin got it wrong and he's English, I think. :)
>> Actually ...never one to dodge an operatic simile .. the
>> Mac environment is like suggesting that Wagner alone,
>> should be allowed to compose opera and that Beyruth
>> is naturally the only venue at which it should be
>> performed. Is that YOU Karen? :) Colin? :)
>>
>No, not me. Replace Wagner with Britten and Bayreuth with Snape and you
>might be on to something :-)
>
>Colin Reed, tenor
>Newark, UK

BAD Colin...next you'll be demanding that the Best of British
be an Elgar free zone and a return to Beta recorders
and perhaps the Amstrad computer. Shudder. ;) That may
appeal to Karen as well. You know it just occurred to me
that Karen's magnificent web information would be considerable
restricted but for the enormous development engendered by
the open IBM environment. Still, perhaps the little treasure
wisely restricts herself to those originating from the purity
of the Garden of Eden. -@

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date
20534 Re: VIRUS sent on Vale's messageKaren Mercedes   Mon  10/14/2002

emusic.com