Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Sung-il Cho" <colorofspring@h...>
Date:  Thu Jun 1, 2000  2:56 pm
Subject:  Re: Re: TECH: Falsetto -clarification

> The quote is from Fredrick Brodnitz' book, Keep your voice Healthy. He
>has some excellent photos in it that show the dampening, or some call
>shortening and thinning, that occurs as a voice enters each passagio.

Hi Mary Beth,
Thanks a lot! That's very interesting.
I'm sorry to bother you with this, but would you
please do me one more favor?
Since I can't easily find the book right now...

Could you check in the book whether the author gives credit
to anybody else for those photos, or do they seem to be
taken by the author himself?

I think I've seen some studies done in early 70's but looking for
more recent work on dampening phenomenon.
Thanks again and best wishes,
Sungil