Vocalist.org archive

From:  Patricia M Smith <dgcsorcmgr@j...>
Date:  Wed Oct 9, 2002  9:46 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] frustrated

Hi Jodie!
Coming out of lurkdom...working on getting a new chamber choir going.

Anyway, I'm curious about what piece you are working on. I learned a
great arrangement of "I Will Lift up Mine Eyes" by Lekberg & am curious
about his other music myself. I've stumbled across a few choral pieces
but that's it.

Pat