Vocalist.org archive

From:  leskayc@a...
Date:  Wed Oct 9, 2002  2:25 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Tylenol Pm

I took tylenol pm before a concert one time and felt AWFUL the next day and
was way too dry to sing well!!

One thing to try is the herbal preparation VALERIAN. It is OTC and works
really well. Doesn't dry you out or leave you hungover. I just sleep well
and deep when I take it.

BUT--you shouldn't have to take something every night because your roomies
are night owls. No one can expect to do well without sleep, them included.
I have a daughter in college and I am good at this lecture. I am also
right--you either need to convince them to change their hours (haha) or get
NEW roommates.

A singer's body is his/her instrument. You MUST take care of it. Rest is
important. Good Luck.....

Mama Leslie

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date
20469 Re: Tylenol PmReg Boyle bandbau Wed  10/9/2002

emusic.com