Vocalist.org archive

From:  "katherine94040" <modulate58@a...>
Date:  Sun Oct 6, 2002  3:37 pm
Subject:  Re: know of any?

--- In vocalist-temporary@y..., Jodie Bean <bean2871_2000@y...> wrote:

> Hey group I am curious and hope someone knows this:
> I am looking for any piece, a vocal solo piece, composed by Richard
Thomas. It's not a very unique name, an unfortunately my college
library does not hold any sound recordings of his works, so I have to
search elsewhere. Problem is, I don't know what he has written, and
an internet search does not bring up anything about him. Anyone know
of anything he has written?

> Try www.daringdiva.com> song catalog> composers. There are listings
for a Richard Pearson Thomas, probably same person. I did not look at
the listing, but "Daring Diva" usually has purchase information.

emusic.com