Vocalist.org archive

From:  Joscephine Gomez <voice_consultant@y...>
Date:  Fri Oct 4, 2002  12:26 am
Subject:  not FACT? or FACT?

Dear fellow members,

This is in reference to an earlier post. 1997 should have read 1995 and the
e-mail subject worded as above.

I have been with this forum for only less than a month and am really enjoying
it. The interaction is lively and many questions - even from freshmen -
intelligent and interesting to deal with. I also enjoy reading the views of
other experienced voice teachers and professional singers - whether I agree with
them or not - and AM VERY OPEN TO OTHER POSSIBILITIES - the same attitude I
have whenever I attend a masterclass.

However, owing to a heavy seminar lecturing load - from this Sunday until
mid-November -- and the need to rehearse for some radio recordings and a concert
tour early next year , I will have to make efforts to resist the urge to visit
this interesting site. I will also have to be sleeping much earlier now in
preparation for all these. You may reach me henceforth at
star_soprano@h....

All best wishes to everyone!

Joscephine