Vocalist.org archive

From:  "majic_mnt" <majicmnt@a...>
Date:  Wed Sep 25, 2002  3:26 am
Subject:  Summer Programs

I am currently a Junior Voice Major at Rhodes College, Memphis
Tennessee.
There is a Grant that will allow me to conduct a summer study
program to further my development in music.

I am interested in Vocal pedagogy in the operatic genre, but through
hands on training, not a classroom setting.
I was wondering if anyone knew of any programs, or any "program
that we could make up" that could accomodate these things.
Performing would be nice also either music theater, opera, recital
setting, etc.

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date
20313 Re: Summer ProgramsAmanda Kelley mandasings Wed  9/25/2002

emusic.com