Vocalist.org archive

From:  Clark_Diane <DCLARK@r...>
Date:  Wed Sep 18, 2002  3:36 pm
Subject:  RE: [vocalist] Is singing for moderate people?

Leslie wrote:

> I will have to say, though, that as I move through my 40s I have become much
more relaxed about it all. Somehow you realize that you have survived pretty
much everything performance-wise and that the musical world still turns. Takes
a load off.........

+++

Could that have something to do with the fact that you have simply survived LIFE
for 40-plus years? I am happy to say that this feeling gets even better as the
years roll by. Things that used to seem a big deal are put in their proper
perspective. So there really are some good things about aging after all! :-)

emusic.com