Vocalist.org archive

From:  Clark_Diane <DCLARK@r...>
Date:  Mon Sep 16, 2002  5:26 pm
Subject:  list home

Lloyd Hanson wrote:

> Dear Diane and Fellow Vocalisters:
>
> Thank you for your post reminding us about our anniversary. This is,
> indeed, a remarkable email list and needs to be cherished.
>
> Regarding the "temporary" status, I have suggested that the list
> could be incorporated into the many lists at my University. Although
> I am an emeritus professor it is my understanding that I may still
> create email lists for the benefit of others. Vocalist clearly falls
> into this catagory.

+++++

The last time Lloyd mentioned this, I supported his idea. I think it would add
professional status to our list to have it headquartered at a major university
with a fine music department. After all, we began at a university, so why not
his generous offer.

I don't know if this requires a "vote" or if it is a matter of simple agreement
by our current list manager, who has done a great job of keeping us going during
our period of "exile." I'd like to hear some opinions.

---
Dr. Diane M. Clark, Assoc. Prof. of Music
Dept. of Music, Rhodes College
2000 N. Parkway, Memphis, TN 38112
http://www.rhodes.edu

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date
20156 Re: list homeDavid Grogan   Mon  9/16/2002
20158 Re: list homeJohn Link johnlink010254 Mon  9/16/2002
20159 Re: list homeGreypins@a... greypins Mon  9/16/2002
20160 Re: list homeClark_Diane   Mon  9/16/2002
20161 Re: list homeCaio Rossi   Mon  9/16/2002
20162 Re: list homeGreypins@a... greypins Mon  9/16/2002
20165 Re: list homeDavid Grogan   Mon  9/16/2002
20163 Re: list homeClark_Diane   Mon  9/16/2002
20166 Re: list homeErica Zweig   Mon  9/16/2002

emusic.com