Vocalist.org archive

From:  "lizvocalsource" <sales@v...>
Date:  Wed Sep 11, 2002  11:20 pm
Subject:  vocal sheet music

Greeting fellow singers,

I have a couple of questions for everyone:

What would you like to see in an online vocal sheet music store? Is
there something specific that you have not been able to find online
yet with pre-existing sites?

My goal with opening the new website www.vocalsource.com is to
provide lists of recommended works for both vocal students and
teachers. I would like to have a site that better informs the
customer of what they are buying.

I would appreciate any comments and suggestions from everyone, so
that we can make our site more user friendly and easy to order
from. Our basic search is up and running finally, and any day now
we our advanced search will be operational.

As a singer and voice teacher, I think that the time has come for a
site where we can send our students to order music from and also we
can browse through ourselves.

Your thoughts?

Thanks
Elizabeth Campbell