Vocalist.org archive

From:  Greypins@a...
Date:  Fri Sep 13, 2002  8:03 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] OFF: NON-AMERICAN REALITY SHOCK: WAS: In Memoriam 9/11

In a message dated 9/13/2002 10:46:25 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
debbiejo53142@y... writes:

> If I find some of your arguments persuasive and others
> reprehensible, amd I for you or against you?

well deb, you can be for part of me and against the other.
ultimately, you would have to decide what your priority is. seriously, in
the case of terrorism, where the various cells of a group can be based
anywhere in the world, it is imperitive to have all countries cooperating in
locating them. a country that prefers to remain neutral becomes an obvious
choice for a terrorist group to operate out of. ideally, there should be a
place for those who wish to remain neutral, however, it is not realistic.

mike

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date
20140 Re: OFF: NON-AMERICAN REALITY SHOCK: WAS: In Memoriam 9/11Debra Johnson debbiejo53142 Sat  9/14/2002

emusic.com