Vocalist.org archive

From:  Karen Mercedes <dalila@R...>
Date:  Thu Sep 12, 2002  6:59 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Looking for music

On Thu, 12 Sep 2002, Debra Johnson wrote:

> Hi:
>
> I am looking for sheet or bound music that contains
> Ralph Vaughn William's "Linden Lea". I am also looking
> for the same for Ned Rorem's "For Poulenc". Medium
> voice with piano, if possible. Any help in locating
> music for these two pieces would be much appreciated.

Boosey and Hawkes publishes Linden Lea as separate sheet music in F, G,
and A, as well as SATB, SSA, TTBB, and two-part choral arrangements.

The Rorem song is published in the E.C. Schirmer book of Four Songs by
Rorem (Catalogue #4076).

Karen Mercedes
http://www.radix.net/~dalila/index.html
I want to know God's thoughts...
the rest are details.
- Albert Einstein

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date
20115 Re: Looking for musicDebra Johnson debbiejo53142 Thu  9/12/2002

emusic.com