Vocalist.org archive

From:  sopran@a...
Date:  Thu Sep 12, 2002  3:50 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] OFF: NON-AMERICAN REALITY SHOCK: WAS: In Memoriam 9/11

In a message dated 9/12/02 8:25:33 AM, dalila@R... writes:

<< Al Quaeda is a loosely-organized
group of individual psychopaths. >>

I only wish that it were this simple. (I've been reading extensively on the
subject for the past year.)

The bond that links Al Quaeda and the many, many organizations, businesses,
individuals, tribes and governments throughout the world that support it is a
very ancient and deep rooted hatred, coupled with a fanatic self
righteousness and suicidal zealotry that will not be easily eliminated.

Although the organization itself may be somewhat loose, the bonds are not,
and the leaders are very savvy politically, tactically and technically
sophisticated and well funded.

This one's going to make quelling the Nazis look like child's play.

Judy

emusic.com