Vocalist.org archive

From:  Mezzoid@a...
Date:  Wed May 31, 2000  3:34 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] Introduction

In a message dated 05/31/2000 9:29:50 AM Central Daylight Time,
dj1756@h... writes:

<< I had to take some time off of singing due to larynx cancer, but after 2
months of radiation, an additional 6 months of vocal rest and about 8 months
to rebuild technique and confidence I'm back.>>

OMG, Denise. What an ordeal. How has this experience affected your singing?
How did you discover you were sick? I admire your bravery - I don't want
to pry, but since all of us are dependent upon our laryngeal health, I think
inquiring minds want to know ...

Christine Thomas
Mezzo-Soprano
Wauwatosa, WI

"Oh, I got plenty Akhnaten, Akhnaten's plenty for me" :)

emusic.com