Vocalist.org archive

From:  "saint james" <stjames@l...>
Date:  Wed May 31, 2000  6:50 am
Subject:  a question for dr john schweinfurth and others

I have just started having hypertension with Lower BP numbers quite high,
115 now down to 95 on Cozaar. My doc is talking about diuretics
and this concerns me. I have to drink over a gallon of water a day, here in
the desert, to have notes above high A, like Bflat, C and D flat. I am a
lyric tenor, 37 y/o. What are the possible downsides to the voice when on
takes diuretics. Will my cords be less moist/hydrated ?

I would prefer to up the dose of the med I am taking now as I have no
sideeffects and am at the low end of the indicated dose range for Cozaar.

Peace and love from the high desert of northern New Mexico,

Saint James
mailto:stjames@l...
http://www.la-tierra.com/stjames

Beware of grassy knolls and book depositories.

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
2004 Re: a question for dr john schweinfurth and other john schweinfurth   Wed  5/31/2000   3 KB
2046 Re: a question for dr john schweinfurth and other saint james   Thu  6/1/2000   3 KB
2060 Re: a question for dr john schweinfurth and other John Messmer, M.D.   Thu  6/1/2000   3 KB
2110 Harpsichords. Reg Boyle   Sat  6/3/2000   2 KB
2218 Re: a question for dr john schweinfurth and other leskayc@a...   Wed  6/7/2000   2 KB
2230 Re: a question for dr john schweinfurth and other john schweinfurth   Wed  6/7/2000   3 KB
2234 Re: a question for dr john schweinfurth and other Geraldine Consoli   Wed  6/7/2000   4 KB

emusic.com