Vocalist.org archive

From:  <rachparker@e...>
Date:  Wed Sep 4, 2002  2:00 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] recital songs...any ideas?

Hi Jodie,

I don't know if you're into comedy -- if so, check out William Bolcom's
cabaret songs (available on TIS). They're pretty easy to sing, are a lot of
fun and real crowd-pleasers!

Have fun,
Rachel

On Tue, 3 Sep 2002 18:13:26 -0700 (PDT) Jodie Bean <bean2871_2000@y...>
wrote:

> Hello everyone!
> I am thinking about giving a recital next
> summer in my hometown so that my friends and
> family who cannot make the drive to the
> university can still hear me perform. I was
> wondering what ideas anyone had about possible
> recital songs? I am a mezzo-soprano /
> contralto, and an alto in musical theater. I am
> open to ANY AND ALL kinds of songs: jazz,
> arias, duets, group numbers, musical theater,
> art songs, etc. etc. Please give me your
> suggestions they will be very much appreciated
> :)
> Thanks again :)

> removed]

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date
20003 Re: recital songs...any ideas?Jodie Bean bean2871_2000 Fri  9/6/2002
20005 Re: recital songs...any ideas?norma bowen singerteacher85 Sat  9/7/2002

emusic.com