Vocalist.org archive

From:  April Salerno <april_salerno@y...>
Date:  Sat Aug 31, 2002  5:24 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Fall Semester Begins

> > Does anyone know of a Mozart Italian Aria for
> first or second year lyric
> Soprano? I was looking at Donna Anna from Don
> Giovanni, but I am not sure
> if that is too advanced or not. Also as my second
> Aria I would love
> something unique and beautiful, maybe in bel canto,
> a Neopolitan Aria or
> something like that. I really love Gluck's music
> too.
> If you have any ideas, I look forward to hearing
> them.
> Faithfully Yours,
> Julie

Hi Julie,

I'd recommend "Deh vieni non tardar" from the
Marriage of Figaro, sung by Susanna. Ask your
teacher about it, and see what you think of it.

=====
April Salerno
B.M. in Vocal Performance
Baldwin-Wallace College
Class of 2002

19933 Re: Fall Semester Beginscybergirljm2001 cybergirljm2001 Sat  8/31/2002

emusic.com