Vocalist.org archive

From:  John Link <johnlink@n...>
Date:  Thu Aug 29, 2002  11:55 pm
Subject:  Advance notice about Vocal/Feldenkrais workshop 10/19

I recently received notice that Carol McCamis, one of my Feldenkrais classmates,
will be presenting a workshop for singers and singing teachers on Saturday,
October 19th, in Manhattan. The workshop will be geared toward those will little
experience of the Feldenkrais Method, but I'm sure that even those with much
experience will learn plenty. Carol teaches voice at Ithaca College and is an
inspiration to all of her students. I strongly encourage you to attend this
valuable workshop, and will send you further details as soon as I receive them.

John Link

http://www.cdbaby.com/johnlink
http://www.earbuzz.com/johnlink
http://www.mp3.com/johnlinkfeldenkrais