Vocalist.org archive

From:  "John Messmer, M.D." <jjm23@p...>
Date:  Sun Aug 25, 2002  11:20 pm
Subject:  RE: [vocalist] voice bug.

Sounds like you have recovered from the actual infection and now your
body is trying to restore things to normal. It can only do it so fast.
You are apparently doing all you can. It's tough to be patient, but you
really have no choice. By taking it easy on your voice now, you should
have it working better when your performance date arrives.

Just a note after having read some of the other replies: I have not
found Echinacea to help once the infection is active, only at the very
onset.

John

John Messmer, M.D.
Assistant Professor, Family and Community Medicine
Penn State Hershey Medical Center

emusic.com