Vocalist.org archive

From:  Jodie Bean <bean2871_2000@y...>
Date:  Tue Aug 20, 2002  3:02 am
Subject:  RE: [vocalist]Recital Enders

Depending on what kind of college experiences you care to sing about, I thought
I would give a few examples of some of my favorite recital enders I have heard
over the past two years:
"Hear my Song" from the muscial Songs for a New World (it's actually a quartet
between two women and two men, but it's a beautiful piece)
"When I have sung my songs" by I believe Ernest Charles
"Come ready and see me" by Richard Hundley
"A new life" from the muscial Jekyll and Hyde
"Magic" aria from A Streetcar named Desire

"No one is alone" or "Children Will Listen" from Into the Woods (not really
closing pieces but they do work)

"Once I was" by Ricky Ian Gordan** (on a recent recording called "Bright eyed
joy: the songs of Ricky Ian Gordan featuring Audra McDonald....BEAUTIFUL SONG)

hope these help! :)