Vocalist.org archive

From:  <rachparker@e...>
Date:  Thu Aug 22, 2002  3:59 pm
Subject:  Looking for birthday song

Hi everybody,

I have a fun question for you that requires a little setup. I just started a
great job for a wonderful company with a real family atmosphere. Birthdays
around here are a BIG deal, and each celebration is coordinated by the last
birthday-person.

Anyway, I'm looking for a good birthday song, preferably in English and maybe
with a humorous twist (not critical). I'm a light lyric soprano and can
arrange to have an accompaniment taped.

Any ideas, my sages?

Thanks in advance,
Rachel

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date
19878 Re: Looking for birthday songDean FH Macy   Fri  8/23/2002
19880 Re: Looking for birthday songKaren Mercedes   Fri  8/23/2002

emusic.com