Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Elizabeth Finkler" <mightymezzo@h...>
Date:  Mon Aug 19, 2002  5:22 pm
Subject:  RE: [vocalist] Post for all fellows smokers - must read it

All together, men. One, two three:

Bar: SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM etc.
Ten: Spaaaaaaaaam, wonderful Spam! Spaaaaaaaaaam, wonderful Spam! etc.

Just trying to put this in a singing context.... :-D

>From: "Lee Morgan" <LMorgan923@t...>
>
>Somehow I think this is just the wrong forum to post this in.
>
>Lee Morgan
>Mezzo-soprano

Elizabeth Finkler
San Jose, California
mightymezzo@h...
http://home.earthlink.net/~mightymezzo

We all live in a place called "23 skiddoo." --John Prine