Vocalist.org archive

From:  Dré de Man <dredeman@w...>
Date:  Sat Aug 17, 2002  12:24 pm
Subject:  RE: [vocalist] Re: Danacord

Dear co-vocalisters,

I ordered the Aksel Schiøtz Schöne Müllerin cd from them. I received it
within a couple of days (but that was within Europe), it only took them
a very long time to book the amount off my visa card, I even doubt
whether they ever managed to do so at all. So no reason for any doubts,
at least not for your money.

The cd came with a very nice booklet with Schiøtz' ideas about the
interpretation of DsM.

The only drawback in my case: the mp3 excerpts I heard on their website
gave me the idea the recording was vocally and interpretation wise
better than it turned out to be in reality. I am very glad to have it
though, it is one of the best DsM's I have, although my ultimate schöne
Müllerin is still in my head and not any cd ...

Beste greetings

Dré

I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination
is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination
encircles the world.
Albert Einstein

emusic.com