Vocalist.org archive

From:  "singer112001" <singer112001@y...>
Date:  Thu Aug 15, 2002  4:21 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Composer's name

I wonder if anyone on the list could point me in the right direction
to find the sheet music for the song, "Il primo amore sei tu", by
Ernesto De Curtis.

Once Karen helped identify the composer I then checked with
Patelson's in NY and tried my best to find it through searched on
Google, but to no avail.

Patelson's just called me back saying that it is in none of their
sources - no anthologies, not listed in the music in print
directories. The Julliard bookstore similarly is unable to find it.
I'm quite sure it will be in the Julliard library but alas I have no
way to get in there.

I appreciate any tips on where I might look.

Thanks.

Best,

Bob.

--- In vocalist-temporary@y..., Karen Mercedes <dalila@R...> wrote:
> >I'm wondering if any of you might be able to help me find out who
> >wrote these two. One is called, "Il primo amor sei tu"
>

> This one's by Ernesto De Curtis.
>

> >(this one is
> >particularly lovely), and the other is called, "Tu sei la vita mia"
>
> This one's by Giuseppe Becce.
>

> Karen Mercedes
> dalila@r...

emusic.com