Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Anne Cronvich" <acronvich@m...>
Date:  Fri Aug 9, 2002  4:10 am
Subject:  belting

Molly, you might be interested in Jo Estill's work. I recently passed my Primary
licensure exams a well as a belting workshop in which I did Rose's Turn (I'm a
lyric soprano) there is allot of physical effort but it takes the strain out of
the folds and
your voice stays fresh. E-mail me privately for a more in depth description of
the system.

Anne Cronvich
Primary licentiate of the Estill Voice Training System