Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Jennifer" <jennibri@i...>
Date:  Tue May 30, 2000  7:17 pm
Subject:  RE: [vocalist-temporary] ATTN: Jennifer

> Dear Jennifer and anyone who requested this quote.
>
> my heart is full and my eyes have tears.. I am passing this on to
> everyone of
> my clients and to my kids.. and printing it for me to look at
> every day..
> THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU.

You're welcome. I originally got it from A Word a Day
(http://wordsmith.org/awad/index.html), a mailing list I subscribe to, which
not only expands my vocabulary, but gives me a new inspirational quote every
day.

Jennifer

A man should hear a little music, read a little poetry, and see a fine
picture every day of his life, in order that worldly cares may not
obliterate the sense of the beautiful which God has implanted in the human
soul. -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, German writer and scientist (1749-1832)

emusic.com