Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Jennifer" <jennibri@i...>
Date:  Tue May 30, 2000  6:33 pm
Subject:  RE: [vocalist-temporary] Who has the Goethe quote????

Here it is:

A man should hear a little music, read a little poetry, and see a fine
picture every day of his life, in order that worldly cares may not
obliterate the sense of the beautiful which God has implanted in the human
soul. -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, German writer and scientist (1749-1832)

Jennifer

vocalist-temporary@egroups.com