Vocalist.org archive

From:  mgrubor@u...
Date:  Sun Jul 21, 2002  10:25 pm
Subject:  Professional Opera Singer List

Hello Listers,

I am looking for a listing of professional opera singers (or current working
singers), specifically in Germany. My voice teacher has a book with this
information, I believe all it is is a list of singers at houses around the
world with possible contact info. I don't know what it is called, but if
anyone has info that could help, please let me know. I am trying to locate a
teacher named Paula Paige who may be teaching in a music school in Frankfurt.
I have looked on various school's websites, but found no information. If
anyone has information re: Ms. Paige or this listing I would be appreciative.

Thank you, Milena

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date
19723 Re: Professional Opera Singer Listsnide76258   Mon  7/22/2002

emusic.com