Vocalist.org archive

From:  "singer112001" <singer112001@y...>
Date:  Fri Jul 19, 2002  2:51 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Consonants and breath flow

John:

Thanks again for your post. I started to work on your suggestion
last night about taking my time in a song to allow the breath as you
say. I use piano accompaniments on CD for songs since I don't play
the piano well enough to accompany myself. What I started to do is
to press pause after a musical line to give time to allow the
breath. My sense is that the ultimate goal is to be able to make the
adjustments on the fly that Karen outlined in her post yesterday. It
may help in the beginning to pause as you suggest.

Thanks very much.

Regards,

Bob.

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date
19704 Re: Consonants and breath flowJohn Link   Fri  7/19/2002

emusic.com