Vocalist.org archive

From:  "sschnurman" <s.schnurman@a...>
Date:  Wed Jul 17, 2002  5:34 pm
Subject:  Beverley Johnson

Hello,

I am a former student of Beverley Johnson. I studied with her in
the '70's and '80's, while at Juilliard.

What I am looking for is anyone who teaches "the technique", as she
called it, who had studied with her. In addition to having my own
private studio, I teach young singers from all over the US and other
countries at a summer music festival called The Masterworks
Festival. After seeing what the technique does for them, they want
to find teachers who teach it, in their geographical region. If you
or anyone out there knows specifics, please post and email me.
Thanks!

Steve Schnurman
s.schnurman@a...

emusic.com