Vocalist.org archive

From:  LYNDA313@a...
Date:  Mon Jul 8, 2002  1:27 pm
Subject:  Vocalist needs NC Triangle information

Hello! If you are in the NC Triangle area (Raleigh, Chapel Hill, Durham),
please let me know of any musical opportunities I might pursue as I move to
Raleigh this fall. These can include church jobs (conducting or soloist),
and anything else that might be known to you.

Please e-mail me privately at: Lynda313@a...

If you are in the area yourself, please let me hear from you, so that I can
continue to get to know the professional musicians in the area!

Thank you!

Sincerely,

Lynda Lacy, Soprano
Vocal Music, Hilton Head Preparatory School
Hilton Head Island, SC

"Let your voice serve the music, and not the other way around." - B. R.
Henson

emusic.com