Vocalist.org archive

From:  Reg Boyle <bandb@n...>
Date:  Fri Jul 5, 2002  4:04 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Richard Miller

Just a little comment. I've been twice to RM's lectures and I
have two of his books. As my technique has altered the words
in his books take on a slightly different meaning for me.

I'm suggesting you re-read them often. Still his ability as a
communicator is outstanding in my opinion just as Prof.
Hansen's words on this board always hit home. Some have
it to a greater extent than others.

Caio I feel that little Billy Gates gets his kicks out of flinging
cake to the peasants or perhaps he's just the collection point
by which all we Windows users make our donations to the
poor. Do you think he appreciates a well sung song?

.

emusic.com