Vocalist.org archive

From:  Tia Pickeral <brightmans@y...>
Date:  Thu Jun 27, 2002  5:25 pm
Subject:  Vittoria Mio Core

Dear Vocalists:
I am in the beginning stages of learning new songs
to my repertoire. It's been a little over three years
since I last auditioned for the music program at my
university. In this time I've been through two
teachers, (I finally found someone I can work with in
January!!! I consider that a success in itself!) and I
am now at the point of building some sort of
repertoire. For my audition, I'm contemplating
auditioning w/ Vittoria mio core as one of my pieces.
Any thoughts about using this song in an audition or
just performing it in general? Thanks in advance for
your comments.

Tia

http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date
19526 Re: Vittoria Mio CoreTrevor Allen   Thu  6/27/2002

emusic.com