Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Lana Mountford" <l.s.mountford@a...>
Date:  Sun Jun 23, 2002  5:36 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Songs about movie stars

How about "Science Fiction Double Feature," from Rocky Horror Picture
Show (the original theatrical production, NOT the movie)? In the
original, it's sung by Magenta, and begins: "Michael Rennie was ill
the day the earth stood still, but he showed us where we stand. Flash
Gordon was there in silver underwear; Claude Rains was the invisible
man." etc. etc. Mentions a LOT of old movie stars.

Cheers!

Lana

A A
/ \_---_/ \ Lana Mountford