Vocalist.org archive

From:  "taylor23ferranti" <taylor23f@h...>
Date:  Tue Jun 18, 2002  8:13 pm
Subject:  Update /Me and Oren Brown

Hey listers,

Well, I have not been on in a while due to several factors. The main
reason is that I have just secured a full-time position for next
year. No, it is not in academia. I have been hired as an Associate
Music Director at First Presbyterian Church in Baton Rouge. Dr.
Stephen Austin held the position before me. The post will allow me
to finish my degree in-residence, and allow my wife Laura to complete
her MM at LSU. Furthermore, the package at First Pres. is much better
than any college job I could get right now. I really wanted a
college job for next year...but, God clearly had other plans for
us...so who am I to argue.

I also wanted to let you know that if you do a search for Taylor
Ferranti on yahoo you'll get a hit with me and Oren Brown. The
pictures are from the Vocology Institute last summer when I sang "E
la solita storia" in a masterclass. Check 'em out......

Take Care All,

Taylor L. Ferranti
Certificate of Vocology
DMA Candidate, Voice Science/Vocal Performance
Associate Music Director
First Presbyterian Church, Baton Rouge

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date
19424 Re: Update /Me and Oren Brownnorma bowen   Wed  6/19/2002
19425 Re: Update /Me and Oren BrownKate Reid   Wed  6/19/2002
19429 Re: Update /Me and Oren Brownnorma bowen   Thu  6/20/2002
19426 Re: Update /Me and Oren Brownvocalistuk   Wed  6/19/2002
19427 Re: Update /Me and Oren BrownLauri D. Goldenhersh   Wed  6/19/2002

emusic.com